Monday, June 15, 2009

an idle post.

i warn you, this is an idle post.

actually there's nothing much to be written. i just feel like writing. so, i have to write in order to feed me with self-satisfaction. today, the world around me revolves in perfect circle. nothing messes up my day. from morning until now, everything is just okay. great. yeah, it's truly great. owh, no. i just remember. it is not actually so great when you have to be alone in your house. the silence atmosphere makes me feel suffocated. urgh~ all of sudden, loneliness and depression creeps inside me. the silence atmosphere allows my brain to browse around matters that carry no significant at all. owh~ it's really sickening. thank God that i don't have to face the same thing tomorrow. i'll be leaving my house early in the morning to Institut Memandu Lamar Bakti Sdn. Bhd. i have to get myself prepared for the driving test which will be held at 10.00 a.m. do pray for me okay. :) hurmm..i guess i have gained the satisfaction that i'm craving for. so, that is all for now. till then, good night friends. :)

No comments: