Why I Don't Want to Return to Ipoh?
- It isn't my hometown.
- I have to leave home.
- Mama is not there in Ipoh.
- My parents are not sending me to Ipoh. I have to go there by bus.
- There's nothing interesting in Ipoh other that my dearest fuyyoh and family of TeSL A.
- I'll be burdened with tons of homework.
- The mock exam result will be announced and I'm really freak out!
- I have to spend my own money.
- I dislike the room condition.
- Ipoh got nerdy.
- I'm gonna miss my parents and siblings.
- I just love to be at home.
- If there is no Ipoh, there will be no Warwick.
- I miss my Fuyyohs.
- I miss my hamsters.
- I miss my family of TeSL A.
- Study la..kata nk jadi pandai..uhuu~
Absolutely no. I only feel excited to meet fuyyoh and my ham2.
..my hamster.. :DD