Sunday, May 31, 2009

you are somebody to me..

you are my friend..
no matter what..
you are still my friend..
although i just know for a while..
you are still my friend..
although we can't meet often..
you are still my friend..
although i rarely contact you..
you are still my friend..
once friend, forever friend..
you have to know that i am not a hi-bye kind of friend..
once i say hi to you i would never bid good bye..
unless, you are the one who get rid of me..
then, i have to go..
my friend..
this new relationship that we build means a lot to me..
i may be nobody to you..
but you are somebody to me..
i love you..
thus, i won't hurt you..
i won't betray you..
i may have done something that you dislike..
yes, i admit that i have broken the promise..
thus, i apologize..
with all my heart i apologize you..
so, please forgive me, my friend..
as time flies..
you may forget me..
but i won't never forget you..
because you are somebody to me..
YOU ARE MY FRIEND..
and i love you..
:)


No comments: